Monday, August 30, 2010

Moosey-Moose Eats Gelato at Bottega Italiana and Clue #7

Hey Travel Buddies,

Look where I'm hanging out today! Some kids are back to school but summers not over yet.

No, way! Bottega Italiana in Green Lake has super cool flavors of gelato.

What? You don't know what gelato is? Well, it's only the best, most super cool, yummy type of ice cream. Except it's not ice cream. It's better!

What a fun way to plan my next adventure, too! Eating a scoop of chocolate and a scoop of raspberry.

Uggghh. I can't believe I ate the whole thing! Maybe I should have ordered only one scoop!
Time to take a nap. But, I didn't eat so much that I won't come back again tomorrow. What flavor should I try next?
Bye for now,
Moosey-Moose
P.S. Do you know where I'm going next? Clue #7 - Look real close at my travel book.
P.S.S. Look for my bookmark at Bottega Italiana, too!

No comments: