Thursday, November 18, 2010

Moosey-Moose Explores Honfleur

 

Hi Travel Buddies,

P9120504

 

 

This is the fishing village of Honfleur.

 

 

 

 

 

 

P9130521

 

After I walked around the village, I hiked up a super steep hill and had this cool view!

I had to hang on tight to the fence.  But I wasn’t scared.

 

 

 

P9130569

 

 

After my hike I took a break and rode a horse! I miss Chloe and Amadeus at L’Chateau Curzay.

 

 

 

 

P9130575

 

 

Surprise! This horse was on a carousel. 

But it was still fun!

 

 

 

 

I’m coming to the end of my trip in France. I hope you had as much fun reading about my adventures as I had telling you about them.

Now, where to next?  If you have an idea, send me a comment on my blog and I’ll write back to you.  Who knows, I might be in your city one day.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

1 comment:

Tamara said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this new layout for Moosey Moose! He is so lucky to have you to document his travels so beautifully! Can't wait to hear about the next one...