Monday, January 24, 2011

Moosey-Moose Writes a Book!

Hi Friends,

How are you?  I’ve been super-duper busy.  Nope, not traveling right now, but writing! My reading and writing teacher, Kathleen, is helping me  write my own book about my adventures.  I plan to write lots of books but my first one is about a specific place in the United States.  I chose this place for very specific reasons.  I’ll tell you more after I finish the first draft.  I’m working really hard so maybe I’ll have the first draft finished this week!

But wait!  Just because I’m busy writing doesn’t mean I don’t want to travel anymore.  In fact, I’m searching for a place to go, and soon.  I don’t really care where.  It can be nearby or in another city, or another state, or another country!  It could be in the mountains or on the beach.  I haven’t decided.  If you have suggestions, let me know.

Well, back to my book. 

Your Travel Buddy,

Moosey-Moose 

1 comment:

A Squared said...

You could go to holywood!! That would be sooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!!

~Alaina~