Monday, February 28, 2011

Moosey-Moose Flies In Style!

Hi Travel Buddies,

I'm all buckled in for my flight to Los Angeles.

I love to fly! The leather seats are super cushy and roomy!

After the pilot flew the plane high in the sky, 35,000 feet high in the sky, I got to order my snacks. I chose fancy cheese, crackers, grapes and a soda pop. Yum, yum!!!
Did I tell you I LOVE to fly?!
After my tummy was full, I got to watch a movie. I chose the SORCERER'S APPRENTICE. It was exciting and a great adventure. I felt like I was there in the movie!
Right after the movie ended the plane landed in Los Angeles. The time went by really fast.
Check back in another day. I have tons of fun activities planned.
Your Travel Buddy,
Moosey-Moose











1 comment:

A Squared said...

Hey moosey-moose! I just went on my first plane ride like two weeks ago and I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you get sick on air planes?????