Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Moosey-Moose And Movie Artifacts and Costumes

Hi Travel Buddies,

The movie theatre where I saw John Carter, was at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood. Before the movie there was a music concert by the man who plays a huge Wurlitzer organ.

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

 

This Wurlitzer organ is really old. It was built in the 1920s! But it was restored to be brand new! It sounds incredible, like a whole entire orchestra is playing music!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wurlitzer Organ

The man playing the organ is really good. He has won awards for playing this organ.

 

Here is the link to the El Capitan Theatre so you can learn more about the Wurlitzer organ: http://elcapitan.go.com/about.html

 

 

 

Costume

 

In the lobby were the costumes that the actors wore in the movie. This is the costume that the character Matai Shang wore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

These are some of the artifacts that were used in the movie. That’s me in the corner. I could imagine myself being in the movie,too. Maybe next time!

 

 

 

 

 

I had a super great time at the movies on Hollywood Boulevard. I can’t wait to go back. But for now, I’m going home to take care of my birds and see what my best friend, Sleepy Bear is up to.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

No comments: