Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Moosey-Moose Answers His Mail

Hi Friends,

Ewie! Grossology at the Science Center sounds super gross but super cool! Just my kind of place to have an adventure. Kathleen told me about some of the exhibits. She said there was one that lets you smell different animal smells and each smell means something different. There's a smell for when an animal is angry and another for when an animal wants to be your friend. There were two more but I don't remember what they are.

Oh, there was another exhibit game that lets you match a blood color to a bug. I never knew that some bugs have blue blood and some have white and some have yellow! That is super cool!

What else did you learn at the Science Center?

I don't know about starting my own book club. It's a good idea and maybe Sleepy Bear would help me but I don't want him to think I'm trying to take away his big activity. He is super sensitive and I don't want to make him cry. Besides, he's a better reader than I am.

I'm really sorry about the two pets that died. Are you going to get new pets?

Well, I need to water the plants outside and add bird seed to the feeders. Those are two of my chores. And I can't miss a day of watering or the plants will dry up. That would not be good.

Have a fun day,

Moosey-Moose

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi moosey moose all that you said is true and ther were lots of other games.anyway there is a machine that you put 51 cents and it makes a dinosaur coin.hey moosey moose have you ever wondered who built the pacific science center.have you ever thought of that.yestarday i went to the field that's close to my house and we played with walkie talkies.we were playing hideout and we played scream.so what are you going to do this summer? in the summer i will play video games and go to the space needle on my birthday and read this summer.i will do all that stuff this summer.and you are really nice moosey moose because you always be nice to us and you always share your thoughts with us.

your friend,

Gagandeep

Anonymous said...

Dear moosey mooose' i don't know were im going for the summer break i might go to califona or just a place in the united states of america. Have you been in a place called brasil i never been there and did you know that i got on a allstar team for a baseball and the practice was yesterday and it was really fun and did you know that when my dad was in high shool he was the best player on the team and his team name was the eagles and it was a cool name even though i wasin,t like 4 years old sincerely Kareem

Anonymous said...

HI Moosey Moose!!!! Today we had PE I was so hot for playing in PE we had lots of fun. We played a game I for got wut was it couled but it was fun Do you like playing games? I like playing games. Games are really fun. Do you and Sleepy Bear play games that are fun. And today we have sience .science is fun we are leaning about ELECTRICITY it is fun.yesterday we did something fun it was really fun every body saied it was fun!!!!☺☺☺☻ do you things like sicence . Dobyou like sicence I love sience !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sience is fun to do !!!!!! some people does not like sience but I do And I have a coment I like your picturs somuch Do youm like your picture ? does sleepy bear like your picturs? Does he like his picturs I think he likes his pictures and i think that he likes your picturs dont you think? By I Have to go !!!!!!!!!By your friend Anaiis Have a nice day!!!!!!!