Thursday, June 18, 2009

Moosey-Moose Plays Dominoes

Hi,

This is me playing Dominoes with Sleepy Bear. I think I'm winning. All you have to do is match the dots. The person who matches all their pieces wins the game! We got up really early today to play Dominoes because I told Sleepy Bear we would play 50 games today so we had to start really really early. Whoever wins the most games will be the best Dominoes player. And the loser will have to do his own chores and the winner's chores for one whole week! One of my chores is cleaning out the cat box! Poor Sleepy Bear.

I bet you are wondering what I'm wearing? Well, glad you asked. It's a scarf that one of Kathleen's students made for us. I really like it. It's super soft and the colors are cool, too. It kept me warm outside this morning.

Wish me luck!

Moosey-Moose

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey moose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanted to ask how the birds were going
sincerely
Giselle

Anonymous said...

HI Moosey Moose☺☺☺☺☺ Today I read your mail and you do like playing games with Sleepy Bear last time I ask you if you like playing games and you like playing games. So you and Sleepy Bear are going to play games and you guys are going to play 50 games so are you guys are going to play 50n games .Once I played 20 games in one day 20 games it was fun relly fun. One Of the games I played was Candy lAND !!!!!!!!!!!!! that is my favorite game!!!!AND I AM GOING TO MISS YOU BECUSE i AM NOT GOING TO BE HER BECUSE ON TUSTDAY IT IS TIME FOR EVREY BOBY TO GO HOME AND THAT MEENS IT IS SUMMER BREAK!!! By I am going to miss you by anaiis !!!!!!☻☻☻☻☻☻

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-Moose I am so glad that you got the scarf.I hope you like it.It was made special for you and guess what my shool is having field day it is going to be fun and i bet you dont know what field day is abouwell i'll tell you.Its all about fun and games and so we have a good summer i think thats it and we get a sheet and it says that theres alot of games and thers little circles that you color in because then they can keep track of the games you play.Oh and heres the thing you can only play one game 4 times well bye zeena p.s did you like the scarf it was from me

Anonymous said...

hi moosey moose how are you today?did you know we have field day and our celabration!!I hope i win for bieng called for prizes.so i saw the scarf you had it looks so gorgeous on you and sleepy bear.and today when i get home i am going to play dominoes just like you but with my cousin.and i cant wait until i go to mexico.and we are to going to have our celabration i have to go now to field day i will blog you later
sincerely,
alondra