Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Moosey-Moose and His Humongous Waffle

Hi Friends,

Look at me!
I got a spacial treat for breakfast today! Waffles from one of my most favoritest restaurants in Seattle. It's called Andaluca's. My waffle has fresh strawberries and blueberries on top with a huge scoop of orange flavored butter. Then I poured a bunch of warm syrup all over the top! YUM!!! No, I'm not drinking coffee. It's hot cocoa but without all the whippy cream like Sleepy Bear puts on his hot cocoa.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,Sleepy Bear how are you im fine and ive havent write to you for long time since when it was my birthday on april 9thit was so fun when it was my birthday and i had only one friend over there and his name was Oddamsand we played with my dogs and they are so cute so Oddams was there and no body elese just him so right now i am 9 years old and Oddams is older then me he is nine too but his birthday was on March 5th so thats all i wanted to say so bye.

sincerely,

Vy

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey Moose,
I bet you had a lot of fun eating
that big waffle

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey-Moose,

So did you enjoy your meal today was it good beacuse i think i tried it befor.
So have you ever read the magic tree house book called the sea monster it kind of cool.

Sincerely,

Vy

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey-Moose,
Hi Moosey Moose i was wondering what kind of weather you over there were you live well that all i have to say. sincerly Debbie

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey Moose,
Hi Moosey Moose how are you today any way on Saturday my famaliy and i were doing a garage sale and also we ate and it only coast 1 doller for each a plate.And also on Sunday it was Mother Day so we made a cake for my mom.

sincerly
Debbie

Anonymous said...

I LOVE U DUDE

Anonymous said...

Hi that looks rily good i have had that at my aunt's hous.