Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Moosey-Moose Feeds the Birds!

Hi Friends,

Hanging Pine Cone Feeders - 1

 

Look at me!  I finally hung up my pine cone bird feeders!  These are pretty cool.

I hung each pine cone from a piece of string.  Then I hung it from the same hangy thing I used to hang my bird house.  That’s what I’m sitting on.

 

Hanging Pine Cone Feeders - 2

Then I got the super brilliant idea, because I’m always thinking, to hang a bunch of pine cones from one string!  I hung that onto another metal hook that is attached to the fence.

Good thing I like to climb and I’m not afraid of heights!

 

Now I have to sit and wait for the birds to eat their bird seed.  I wonder if they will eat the peanut butter, too?  I guess if they don’t I can add more bird seed!

Thanks to Mrs. A for giving me this super duper idea!

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

No comments: