Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Moosey-Moose Revises His Book

Hi Friends,

I’m super busy working on my novel.  It’s about me and my adventures.  Well, one of my adventures.

Moosey-Moose Revises and Edits - 1

I finally finished the first manuscript.  That’s what a book is called before it becomes a book on a bookshelf. 

Now I have to read it and make changes.  I like it just the way it is. 

 

 

But Kathleen, my reading and writing teacher, says it needs work.  I would rather feed my birds and make more pine cone bird feeders.  But I also want to see my book on the shelf in a big bookstore. Kathleen said I have to do the work to get the reward. She’s super smart.

So, I’m busy busy at the computer.  I’ll keep you posted on my progress.  Some days it’s super slow going.  But some days I feel good about my story. 

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose
Future Published Book Author

No comments: