Thursday, January 19, 2012

Moosey-Moose Begins Construction On His Bird Feeder

Hi Friends,

My bird house is under construction!

Construction Begins

This is very tricky. I have to use wood glue and nails. I asked Kathleen to help me.

I handed her the pieces and she used the glue and the hammer for the nails.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Construction Finished!

 

We make a good team!

My bird feeder is now ready for paint.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I chose green and blue like my friend, Big Bear from San Diego suggested. Check back a little bit later and I’ll show you what it looks like all finished!

Your Friend,

Moosey-Moose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey-Moose. It's a lovely bird feeder. Do you find your hooves a problem when you're painting?

We'd love to know,

Moosey-woo and Sleepy Nat
(from Great Britain)