Friday, January 6, 2012

Moosey-Moose Has a New Bird Feeder!

Hi Friends,

Look what Sleepy Bear gave to me for a Christmas present!

The Box

 

Sleepy Bear knows I like birds and I like to have lots of bird feeders for them in the spring time.

I hang them in the trees in my backyard.

 

 

 

 

 

I bet he remembered how the super windy day blew down one of my bird feeders last year and it broke. That was a sad day for me. And my bird friends!

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

Uh Oh! There are so many pieces to fit together.

 

 

 

 

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

And instructions on paper! Good thing Sleepy Bear taught me how to read. The instructions say I need a hammer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I will ask Kathleen to help me. I also need to paint my bird feeder when I have it all put together. What colors should I paint it? Write to me and give me your ideas!

Your Friend,

Moosey-Moose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MOoseymOose
I think you shud paint the bird feder blue and green like the sky and treez so the birds will think it's part of the sky and treez. I think my mom called it cammofraj. Camifladge. Sumthing like that.
love,
Big Bear in San Diego