Thursday, April 2, 2009

Moosey-Moose Goes to Los Angeles - Day 2

Hi Beach Buddies!

I'm having a great time at the beach.

This is a picture of Sleepy Bear and me. We were relaxing and watching the waves. It was late in the afternoon so the tide was starting to come in.

I had just enough time to start building a sand castle! I love the wet sand. It's fun to build things with it. Have you ever made a sand castle? The part that's not fun is cleaning all the sound out of my fur! Yuck!

Our friends, Scaredy Pup and Big Bear wanted to climb the volleyball net. Big Bear looks scared. Scaredy Pup is just above his head but you can't see him. That's funny! Scaredy Pup is higher than Big Bear and Big Bear is the one who is scared!
Well, I had a great time in Los Angeles. It's time for me to go back home. I'll write again this weekend.
Bye for now,
Moosey-Moose
ps - watch out for Sleepy Bear's new Book Club book!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear moosey moose. ilike to see you on school by see you anther day

Anonymous said...

Hey Moosey-Moose I LOVE YOU XOXOXO♥

Sincerley TABBY♥☻