Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Moosey-Moose Goes to the Movies In 3D


Hi Friends,
Yup! I'm at the movies again! I loooove going to the big movie theaters and munching on popcorn and drinking soda. I skipped the candy this time. You are probably wondering what movie I saw. I saw, Monsters vs. Aliens. I'm wearing the super cool sunglasses because the movie was in 3D. That's when the characters in the movie look like they're coming right off the screen and right at you. That's so cool! The movie was super funny, too. I laughed and laughed so hard my stomach ached. That was cool.
Well, I'll talk to you later.
Bye for now,
Moosey-Moose

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey-moose.The movie is called MONSTERS VS ALIENS and i saw it the first day it came out and i went to the same place as you isent that cool??

well i have to go.


Sincerely,


NATALIE☺☻♥♫☼

Anonymous said...

i saw that movie to it was so cool in 3D i saw it whith my mom,brother,and me.it was so fun remember when the rocks wher like right ther it was so cool.oh and the guy whith the ping ball the ball was like right ther it was cool.alot of little kids wher ther well bye from zeena

Anonymous said...

you net to tell me what that movie was like because i did not go see

Anonymous said...

I've seen monsters VS. aliens it was good. some parts were funny and some parts were reguliar. i didnt see it in 3D though.

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose. Iwant to tell you samething. I will tel you the book iam reading is called growing a kitchen garand the aother is NATALIE LUNIS the back of the book it says growing a kichen garand. push the toaster and blender asaide. we,re growing a kichen learn how to turn your carrot plants and your conter tops into garand plot. sincerely hafso

Anonymous said...

what movie did you see at the movies? i went to see a movie it wus cald "BOLT"

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey-Moose,
Are you haveing fun at the 3D MOVIE?I never went to a 3D MOVIE