Thursday, April 2, 2009

Moosey-Moose Has Two Messages For You

Hi Friends,

Sleepy Bear told me to tell all my friends that he's starting a new book for his book club. It's called A Visitor for Bear, by Bonny Becker and illustrated by Kady MacDonald Denton. He also wanted me to tell you to be sure to check his blog for more reading notes.

And... one more note before I hop on the plane to return to Seattle. I want to tell you about Kathleen's new book. She posted the first two chapters on her website. The book is called, Shoes, Boys, 'n BFFs. I read the two chapters and I thought they were really good. But, read them for yourself. Then you can let her know how much you liked, them, too. If we ask real nice maybe she'll put more chapters on her website! OK, so here's the link to her website: www.KathleenHunterWrites.com

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hellow Moosey-Moose what are you doing? thankyou for the messages you are a very kinda MOOSE

Anonymous said...

Hey Moosey-Moose. I ♥ you you are my best Moose friend. Wati guess my secret setens -------------- it strats with the letter I and ends with H guess it and when you find the answere tell me
ps. my secret sentes has a ♥ in it to


SINCERLY TABBY♥☻☺○◘