Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Moosey-Moose Answers His Mail

Hi,

I haven't written in a while. I've been waiting for Sleepy Bear to read my letter to him. I hope he forgives me. I know he's been sick, too, so maybe he's waiting to feel better before he tells me that he accepts his apology.

So, I'm just waiting, at home, answering my mail.

Someone asked if they could call me Moosey instead of Moosey-Moose. Well, thanks for asking me first but I like my whole name. I think it sounds cool and it all goes together.

I want to go on another adventure but I don't know where to go. Last year at this time I was in Cabo San Lucas. That's on the Baja Peninsula. You can read all about my trip on my blog. Ahhhh... that was so much fun. But for now, I'm stuck at home.

I hope you write to me so I have something to do while I wait for Sleepy Bear.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi moosey-moose

well i hope he dose accepts you apology

it is very nice of you to say sorry for what you did:)

well got to run ttyl:)

sincerely,

NATALIE☺☻♥♫☼‼

Anonymous said...

I told Sleepybear that you would help him feel better!!!:-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey Moose how are you ,its me again Vy, i havent write to you isnce at home on the computer, i
realy miss you MooseyMoose i hope you miss Ms. Hunter too MooseyMoose ,right MooseyMoose oh and i miss you from portland why cant you come her to have fun with me its fun at school you know that do you MooseyMoose everybody does MooseMoosebut right now im not yelling at you Moosey Moosey.

Anonymous said...

Hi dear moosey moose I have a qeshton for you do have a sister that its name is Lily

Anonymous said...

Hi there MooseyMoose how are you its me again Vy i hope you had a great time at PortLand, was it fun MooseyMoose.I wish i could go with you but i have to school.Anywho im think im done writing to you right now MooseyMoose.Goodbye MooseyMoose. ps, i cant wait to see you at PortLand angain in a picture. Love Vy

Anonymous said...

dear Moosey Moose,
I think you hould go to the white house, or the bahamas.
today i have swimming lessons.
sobsobsobsob.




grace

Anonymous said...

hi it"s inecio i was in mrs.hunters class last year i just wanted to say hi to you and mrs.hunter sincerly:Inecio☺♦•◘○♠♣☻♥