Monday, September 14, 2009

Moosey-Moose's Last Night In Portland

Hi Friends,



I'm exhausted! Walking all around Portland is hard work. But to tell you the truth, I'm getting kind of lonely here all by myself. Well, OK, I'm feeling a little bit bad because I left Sleepy Bear at home to do all my chores. It seemed like a fun trick at the time. But now I just feel bad. I'm going to finish munching on my trail mix and watch a movie then I'll go to sleep. Tomorrow I'll go back home to Seattle. I hope Sleepy Bear isn't too mad at me.
Wish me luck when I get home.
Moosey-Moose

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey moosey-moose
i know you can tell sleepy-bear that yuo are very sorry and if he can forgive you.:)

so you walked wow was it nice?

well got to go have school and i want to eat befor i leve:)


sincerely,

NATALIE☺☻♥♫☼‼

Anonymous said...

Hi theres this movie called open season

1st 2nd 3rd,



ps yummy looking candy


:D 8)

Anonymous said...

hey moosey-moose that looks realey cool wut did you do sincerly♦inecio♦

Anonymous said...

hi moosey_moose did you have fun in portland i hope you have fun in portland have fun in portland

Anonymous said...

hey mooseymoose i just want to say hi and i hope you had a great day and by the way i love your friend sleepy bear and he is so speicl anywho how are you mooseymoose im fine how about you i always wanted to meet you and you are so speicl to me i wish you can come to my school and without being shy and by the way i love your horn on the top of your head. You are the speicles friend i have ever met.Did you have fun today.You are so wonderfull to me.

Anonymous said...

that pie looks cool nice baking






sincerly,

isau

Anonymous said...

Did Sleepybear forgive you I would like to know about that. :) signed unknown

Anonymous said...

hey sleepy bear are you haveing fun in portland and if you see sleepy bear tell him i said hi and by the way hi moosey moose how are you are you haveing fun in portlandi hope you are is it nice there where are you staying in portland are you staying at a motel or a hotel i hope you have fun today do they have sweet ice crem if they do did you tast the ice crem

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey-Moose.What have you been doing?How old are you?I em nine.From:Lizbeth