Monday, February 8, 2010

Moosey-Moose and Sleepy Bear Watch a Movie

Hi Movie Friends,

Sleepy Bear and I are going to watch a movie at home. We have a thousand to choose from. I wanted to watch SHARK TALES but Sleepy Bear said it would be too scary. He wanted to watch THE TWO BROTHERS. I thought that would be boring.

So we decided to flip a coin! I called tales and Sleepy Bear called heads. Guess who won.

Yup! Sleepy Bear. Not my lucky day. Oh well. Maybe next time.
The best part about watching a movie anyway is eating all the popcorn and drinking soda.
The movie is about the start. Gotta go!
Your movie friend,
Moosey-Moose

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey Moose,
I love shark tales! BUT,I love "second hand lions"even MORE!
please tell me all about the movie,to. see if it is/was boring.

-Grace M****

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey-Moose how are you are you haveing fun watching the movie that Mrs.Hunter gave to you to watch when she said that in class that she was going to give you a movie to watch I did not think that she really ment it so any way are you haveing fun watching the movie with sleepy bear well I would be really happy to watch a movie on a school day but I cant becuse my dad said that he has no time to home school us becuse he has to go to work and also he does not want to so you are lucky that you dont have to go to school well see you later moosey-moose

Anonymous said...

Dear moosey-moose,
did you have fun waching youir
movie and eating your popcorn?

Anonymous said...

DEAR Moosey-Moose
What kind of soda is that. Did you know I made a song called p. this is how it goes. p p p p p p p p p my name is penny p p p p i have a poodle p p p p p named peper p p p p p p she likes peanuts p p p p p p p p I like pizza p p p p p p p p p I like pineapple p p p p p p p thats my song. End of song.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mooey-moose
hi