Sunday, February 28, 2010

Moosey-Moose Builds a Bird House - Again

Hi,

Remember a couple weeks ago I was trying to make a bird house? Well, I'm still at it.

I have all the pieces I need. I even made the hole for the birds to go in the front.

It's very tricky putting the pieces together. You have to be very careful about using the tools. This is me using a Phillips screwdriver. That's the one that has a criss-cross shape. Did you know it is named after the man who helped to invent it? His name was Henry Phillips.

Finally! My birdhouse is finished!! Well almost.

I still need to paint it. But it's late now. It took me a long time to put this together. I'll have to buy some paint next weekend. What color should I paint it? Should I use different colors or all one color? What do you think?
I'm going to go check on my bird feeder.
Bye for now,
Moosey-Moose

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

MOSSY-moos i think you should used rad it maches with your feeder.

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey Moose,
I think you should paint one
side of the roof white,the other side red,and the rest of it blue.Then you can put a flag on top of it.All american birds,get ready for landing!
-Grace

Anonymous said...

I think red is a really good color for your bird house. All one solid color!
Chalise Dildine

Anonymous said...

How are you doing on the birdhouse? I hope its doing great! DUN DUN DUN BYE!

Anonymous said...

hi ms. hunter i really miss you bye bye chalise dildine