Monday, May 23, 2011

Moosey-Moose Answers His Mail

Hi Friends,

I’ve been swamped reading all the chapter threes from Mrs. A’s classroom. They are really good! I also really like the illustrations. I’m going to put them into a notebook so I have them to give to my agent and editor, when I get an agent and an editor. Maybe they will use them in my book!

But first I have to finish my book. A friend of mine is reading it for me now. Kathleen told me that all good writers have other people read their work before sending it to agents and editors. So, now I sit and wait for my friend’s notes about how to make my book better.

Oh!I want to say “Hi” to Kylie in Mrs. A’s classroom. Thanks for liking my book so far! I hope it gets published, too.

I suppose while I’m waiting I could go outside and check my bird feeders. They might be a little empty now. Then I’ll take a break. Maybe Sleepy Bear will read to me. Or maybe I can plan my next adventure! I like that idea the best.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

No comments: