Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Moosey-Moose Feeds the Birds

Hi Friends,

I know. I know. I have been saying for a super long time that I need to feed my bird friends.

Guess what? Today, I finally fed my bird friends!!

May 2011 - 1

 

I filled up two feeders like this one. Yum! Bird seed!

 

 

 

 

May 2011 - 7

 

Peek-a-boo! That’s a lot of bird seed. If I wanted to I could eat a whole bunch of bird seed all at one time. Each seed is super tiny.

 

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

Next, I had to climb a tree to get to one of my bird feeders. Good thing I have strong arms and hands and feet!

 

 

 

May 2011 - 2

 

I got to a branch that my bird feeder was hanging from. I slid myself across the stumpy branch.

 

 

 


May 2011 - 3

 

 

Whoa! I’m up super high! I better not look down any more.

 

 

 

 

May 2011 - 5

 

Finally,this feeder is done. I put two different kinds of seeds inside. One for bigger birds on the bottom and one for tiny birds like finches on the top. I hope this works. I’ve never tried that before.

 

May 2011 - 6

 

Wow! I was way up in the sky! I could have touched the clouds if I wanted to.

 

 

 

 


Whew! That chore is done. Now, I can go back to working on my book. I have more revisions and edits to make. Maybe one more try and then I can send it to agents and editors! Sleepy Bear is nagging me to hurry up and finish my book because he needs a new book to read. I told him he should find something else for about two more months and then mine will be ready.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey it's me Kent I was in your class a couple years ago. Any way I 'm in challenge now. For my Maps reading score I got 238
For math I got 262!!!!!!