Friday, May 13, 2011

Moosey-Moose Gets Snail Mail!

 

Hi Friends,

I GOT SNAIL MAIL!!!!  That’s the old fashioned way of getting mail – from the postman.

Sleepy Bear and Moosey-Moose Get Mail

 

I think it is from my friends in Mrs. A.’s second grade class. 

I wonder what they sent me. Maybe some pictures! Maybe an invitation to visit again! Maybe coupons for more GORP! Maybe …

 

 

Moosey-Moose Opens His Snail Mail

 

 

Sleepy Bear told me to stop guessing and just open the envelope.

Cool! I was a little bit right. I got pictures and questions and ideas for chapter 3!

 

 

Moosey-Moose Reads His Mail

 

I’d better get my pockets in my chair and get to work! My friends wrote some super chapters with great ideas!

When my book is finished I want to ask my agent or editor to use these pictures. Well, first I need to get an agent or an editor.

 

 

Kathleen tells me that’s not easy. But, I always like an adventure!

Thanks to all my writing buddies in Mrs. A.’s class and a super duper thanks to Mrs. A!

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

No comments: