Friday, June 17, 2011

Another Round of Revisions for Moosey-Moose

Hi Friends,

Yesterday, I worked nonstop making changes to my manuscript. Remember, that’s what a book is called before it gets published.

Another Round of Revisions

 

My eyes got tired because I was working all day and night reading and making changes.I borrowed Kathleen’s glasses. Now I’m a super cool author!

 

 

 

I have one more scene to rewrite. Then I have to read the entire book – AGAIN! Writing a book is hard work.

Kathleen said she will post some of the manuscript on her website. I’ll tell you when she does that. It’s going to be soon!

Back to work for me. Oh, wait! I almost forgot. I have to ask Sleepy Bear to feed my birds for me. I hope he says “yes” after his bad day feeding Tsavo yesterday. Wish me luck!

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Moosey-Moose how are you can you please say hi to mrs hunter for me?how are you have you been i have not been talking to you in a long time. I hope you have had a aswome summer did I tell you that on this monday it is the last day of school.Now I will have more time to talk to you more offtin.I have been haveing a geat school year but next year i will be in 5th grade.I am so happy.i hope we get a pool.Are you going to get a pool? Or do you all ready have one if you do you are really lucky!!!!!!!!!!What will you be doing for this summer?Well i need to go now talk later bye




sincerly Lizbeth