Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Moosey-Moose Finished His Manuscript

Hi Friends,

Moosey-Moose Finishes His Book - July 2011

 

I finished my manuscript! I’m super excited!!

Kathleen said I need to write my query letters and research agents and editors. She said not everyone will want to publish a children’s book so I have to choose which ones to send my manuscript to.

 

 

I don’t understand why everyone doesn’t want to publish my book. It has adventure, excitement, I make new friends, and I even put in some sad parts. Oh, and Sleepy Bear is in it, too. But don’t tell him. I want it to be a surprise when he reads my book for the first time.

Kathleen said she is going to put the first two chapters on her website. I’ll let you know when so you can read them.

I’m going to take a little vacation to someplace sunny. It’s near the beach. Can you guess where I’m going? I leave on Thursday. When I return, back to the query letters!

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

No comments: