Saturday, July 16, 2011

On the Set For the Yankees Show

 

Hi Friends,

Yesterday was a super fun day!

Grazing Over A Salad Bowl

 

First, Kathleen took me to a restaurant for lunch. I grazed over a HUGE salad bowl. It had apple chips, those are on the top, and nuts, and lettuce and a whole bunch of other yummy stuff. Almost as good as a bowl full of GORP!

 

 

On the Set with Francesca - Damn Yankees

Then we went to the show. It’s about the baseball team called the Yankees. It takes place a million years ago. I think in the 1950s. Anyway, this is Kathleen’s friend, Francesca. She sings and dances in the show. I had fun watching her plus, she’s pretty.

 

That’s all for now. I have to take a nap. I might go to the show again tonight. Or, maybe I’ll go swimming again.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

No comments: