Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Moosey-Moose and Sleepy Bear Go To the Beach!

 

Hi Friends,

It’s my last day in California. It’s Sleepy Bear’s last day, too.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

 

 

That means it’s time for me to say good bye to the beach.

 

 

 

 

Moosey-Moose Goes Surfing USA

 

But not before I go surfing!

This is my luckiest day so far! I met a real surfer. He was taking a break from “riding the waves” and “hanging ten”. That’s surfer talk.

 

 

Moosey-Moose With Sleepy Bear - Saying Good Bye to the Beach

 

 

I didn’t get to surf too much. Sleepy Bear was telling me to hurry. We had to get to the airport in time to catch our flight back home.

 

 

 

I’m going to miss the sunshine, and the sand, and the ocean, and the swimming pool, and the gelato, and the …. Wait a minute. We have gelato in Seattle! Ok, maybe I won’t miss the gelato.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose and Sleepy Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool maybe when you travel think of going to houston,texas my grandma lives there