Friday, July 15, 2011

Moosey-Moose Catches Some Sun By the Pool

Hi Friends,

Remember I told you I was taking a vacation? Well. I’M HERE!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

My reading and writing teacher, Kathleen, has a friend who lives in San Diego.

Her friend has a pool in her backyard.

I’m Kathleen’s friend so I get to use her friend’s pool.

That’s super cool for me!

 

 

Today, I plan to do more relaxing in the pool. Then I’m going to a show tonight. Kathleen’s friend is in a theater production.

Check back later and I’ll give you an update on my day.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey-moose,

That's cool you went swimming I love swimming that;s all I talk about know I also like desighning clothes to well im going to comment later because I really want to read more bye!!!
Sincerly,isau :) :)