Monday, July 18, 2011

Moosey-Moose and Sleepy Bear

Hi Friends,

Guess who followed me to San Diego? Sleepy Bear! I had no idea. Did you know?

He said I was working so hard on my manuscript that he wanted to surprise me with a visit to California, too!

 OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

Then, he added to his surprise with gelato in La Jolla. La Jolla is on the beach and north of San Diego.

 

 

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

Sleepy Bear ordered two of my favoritest flavors. One is hazelnut because it has nuts in it. The other one is pistachio because it has nuts in it, too, and because it’s green!

 

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

 

After we shared our gelato we sat in the sunshine. It was hot, too.

 

 

 

 

This was a perfect day for me because I got to spend it with my bestest friend and AND eat gelato in the sun. Sleepy Bear is super cool!

Tomorrow we both fly home to Seattle. I’m going to miss the sunshine but I have to get home so I can send my manuscript to agents and editors. Sleepy Bear said he needs to get home to feed the birds for me.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose and Sleepy Bear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi it's me Kent again. On the first I will be in school again.Over the summer I learned Parseltounge.