Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Moosey-Moose Meets His Relatives #2

Hi Friends,

Yes, I really did visit the real life reindeer! Kathleen and her husband drove me to Swansen's Nursery where they were visiting. It was lots of fun to see the reindeer. They look a little like cows, a little like oxen, and a little like me. Their fur is mostly like mine, soft and cool looking.

Kathleen bought my sweater for me. I'm not sure which store it's from. I really like it. I hope I get another one for the holidays.

Yeah, I'm reading Sleepy Bear's book for his book club. I never thought I would like reading so much. But Sleepy Bear has been helping me with the tricky words so I like it more. I understand what I'm reading now. But sometimes I get stuck so I have to ask him to help me. He told me to ask myself questions about what I'm reading and if I don't have a clue then I need to re-read. That sounds like a lot of work. But I tried it once and then I understood what I read and the story made sense. That reminds me, I need to go read.

Have a great day at school tomorrow.

Your friend,

Moosey-Moose

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cool!today i got a new sweater too its plad o'h and tomarow im going to camp wosqits for a day. well bye frome zeena

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose my class went to camp wascowitz it was so cool i want to go again. well so we need to read chapter 15 & 16.

well i have to go. p.s i hope you have a nice day.


sincerely,


natalie

Anonymous said...

did you see flower?waht is your favorite color?when is your birthday?oh i forgot to give kathleen a card on thursday but i gave her a picture with a turtle on it.And it's made by me i hope she showed it to you.And do you want one of my pictures yes or no tell me when you write back.If yes then i will give kathleen one on monday for you.Today i am going too a birthday party for my friend.and im going to give her a good bithday present.i have a chistmas tree but i have 4 presents but i half to go from zeena

Anonymous said...

The fur was like yours.

Anonymous said...

hey moooseymoose how are you im great how about you anyway umm are you excited about holiday and im very happy about it and i hope that i get a christmas tree and a present and i hope you get one too so how is Mrs.Hunter is she still sick or not or she still hurtting her throut. Sincerely Vy