Sunday, December 7, 2008

Moosey-Moose Meets His Relatives



Hi Guys and Gals!

Guess what I did today?! I got to visit my relatives visiting in Seattle. These are pictures of me with a reindeer. There were two of them in the pen. Both of them had really big horns called racks. They're very sharp at the ends. They look heavy, too. Much heavier than mine. I got to visit with them for about half an hour. Maybe Kathleen will take me again next week.

Oh, did you notice my new sweater? Kathleen bought that for me yesterday. I've been wanting a new sweater for a really long time. This one is cozy and I think I look pretty good in it, too. What do you think?

Someone asked about Flower. She's doing OK. She's busy getting ready for the holidays. Maybe next time she'll go to the movies with me. I hope I get to go again.

Zeena, I hope you're feeling better. I have not gotten sick but Kathleen has not been feeling very good. I hope she doesn't get sick, too. I tell her to drink lots and lots and lots of juices and to get lots of sleep.

Well, I hope you like my pictures of the reindeer and me.
Bye for now,
Moosey-Moose

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose. If mrs. hunter gets sick can you tell us? I did like you new jacket where did you get it? I am still sick to i hope i diden't get mrs.Hunter sick.


well i have to go.

p.s i hope she fells good.

sincerely,


Natalie ♥♫

Anonymous said...

you went to see a reindeer?





sicerely


michael

Anonymous said...

Hey Moosey Moose its been long that I havnt bloged you isnt it so long? I heard that you got a new nice sweater it looks cute!!!! So have you read sleepy bears book?? At first I was way behind and now im way so far good.I got to go now the book is right now awsome I should tell that to Sleepy Bear!!!

Sincerely,
Alondra

Anonymous said...

well i hope mrs.hunter gets better!!



from:shelby herman!!


♥♥♥♥♥♥☻☻☻☻☺☺☺☺♣♣♣♠♠♠○○○•••

Anonymous said...

Hay moosey moose you said that you saw a raindeer well guse wat i got food for them it's cool sincerely : inecio