Thursday, December 18, 2008

Moosey-Moose Plays in the Snow

Hi Boys and Girls,

Whew! Playing in the snow is hard work. I haven't had this much fun in a long time. Sleepy Bear and I had a snow ball fight. Well, we were just playing so we had fun. And then we went inside and drank hot cocoa. Then we went back outside to play in the snow, then back inside to drink more hot cocoa. I think I drank too much hot cocoa today. My tummy is a little icky right now.

I think snow angels are fun to make but it's kinda hard, too. You have to be very careful when you stand up so you don't step on your snow angel.

I have to go read now. Sleepy Bear said he is going to finish his book club book tomorrow. I wonder what book we will read next time.

Stay warm. Your friend,

Moosey-Moose

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose. So, what did you do the next day?

i hope we go back to school on monday.

well i have to go.

p.s have a nice day and a nice christmas.


sincerely,


Natalie☺☻♥♫☼

Anonymous said...

i my gosh i havint talked to you for about kinda a long time.today i made a snowman whith my mom its so cool. oh and i went to the chees cake factory.i ate like these vegieterin food.but of corse i'm not a vegieterin.but its good and its helthy.oh tell kathleen that thers going to be a 90 secont wind storm tomaroow scary.my dad said that my tree is going to be full of presints on tuesday.thats cool i like my tree.its full of lights and ordaments and candy canes ofcourse.i cant wait tell chistmas it going to be so fun and cool.but chistmas eve i go to the tree and get one present and open it.and if my parents aret awake then i cant open eney presents becoase my parents want to see me and my brother open them and seeing us lahpf and be happy and smile and some people dont even have any presents or even a tree and all chistmas is what i said and its always about the person you love to give a present to.my mom said that to me and i said that its so sweet and cind.and guess what i did today i pritty much stayed home tomaroow im going to do the same thing well bye i halfed to go to bed ok from zeena p.s its going to be cold

Anonymous said...

so cool i love to play in the snow bye from zeena

Anonymous said...

I like your picturs they are rilly neat I like one when your makeing a brid house An your houe to I like your jacket to your jack is my favorit coloer blue is my favorit coler