Saturday, December 13, 2008

Moosey-Moose Meets His Relatives #3

Hi Friends,

I'm glad you like my new sweater. I really really really like it. Especially now because the weather is getting colder. The weather man said it's going to freeze tonight. I hope everyone bundles up and stays warm.

Zeena asked me if I saw the picture she made for Kathleen. Yes, she showed it to me then she took it back to school to hang on her wall. She said she would like a picture of you, too.

Remember when Kathleen told me she wants me to read to her for her holiday present? Well, the time is getting closer for me to do that. I've been practicing and reading Sleepy Bear's book for his book club so I think I'm ready. Now I need to find a story to read to her. Maybe a holiday picture book. Do you have any suggestions?

Oh, my favorite color is yellow just like my old sweater.

OK, well, I have to go now. I'm going to help Kathleen wrap presents! I can't wait.

Stay warm.

Your friend,

Moosey-Moose

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey-moose. My favorite color is red. well i have to go because i have to read chapter 15& 16& 17& 18& 19& 20. by

ps it is going to snow make shur that you wear a warm sweter.

sincerely,


natalie

Anonymous said...

do you like to sleep alot sometimes I dont and sometimes I do

Anonymous said...

dear moosey-moose i hope you win the contest for making the larger snowball. also i saw you drinking the delicious hot cocoa. sincerely jagdeep