Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Moosey-Moose Checks His Mail

Hi Boys and Girls,

Thanks to everyone who has written to me! I think it's really cool that you write to me.

Well, those silly birds have not come by my bird feeder. Maybe I'm just not there at the right time. Sometimes I go outside on our deck to watch the birds by myself. But, sometimes, Kathleen will watch with me. Sleepy Bear stays inside because he is afraid one of the birds will land on his head!

Taylor wrote to me about Fancy Nancy Words! That's super cool! Maybe I can try write big words on a post-it note, too. Will that help build my vocabulary? Who is Fancy Nancy?

Gagandeep wants to know if I have ever been to Family Fun Center or to Chucky Cheese. I always like an adventure so maybe I will have to ask Kathleen to take me because I've never been. I will get back to you later about which one I like better.

I finished reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid. It was really funny! I like Greg because he likes to play jokes. I like to do that sometimes. But I have to be very careful so I don't hurt any one's feelings. Sleepy Bear does'nt like it when I play a joke on him.

I wonder what book he will choose next! I love reading now.

Today I'll watch for birds again. Oh, and I'll write down my Fancy Nancy words on post-it notes.

Have a great day!

Your friend,

Moosey-Moose

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey moosey-moose have you finished diary of a wimpy kid yet. inecio

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey-Moose,
I think the birds dont come to the bird feeder because the birds might think its a TRAP! So lets not go into that right now!So i heard you finished Diary of a Wimpy did you finished it well i say i havnt read it i dont know how it starts niether how it ends i have no idea who is the villain! well i have to go read my book

sincerly,
alondra

Anonymous said...

hi mooseymoose i have a book its diary of a wimpy kid its the last one and i already read it.it is so funny.oh and i share it whith my brother he likes the book to well i half to go bye from zeena

Anonymous said...

hi mooseymoose its zeena.i haven't bloged to you for a while.i think its fun bloging to you thats why im going to blog sometimes.oh and i know whos fancy nancy she likes to speak french and she dresses fancy she has a sisster a mom and a dad she always wants them to be fancy.from zeena

Anonymous said...

are you in the book club? I am.