Sunday, February 15, 2009

Moosey-Moose Goes to Victoria, Canada - Day 1


Hi Friends,
I'm traveling again! Yeah, it's so cool! I'm staying at The Fairmont Empress Hotel. It's super fancy. I have to be on my best behavior here. This is a picture of me in the hotel just before I started to munch on some pastries. The seagull on the outside thinks he's going to eat them! What a silly bird.
Yup, I'm reading The Penderwicks, too. It's a good book. I like the character Skye because she's funny and I think she's adventurous just like me.
I'm learning a lot of new words, too. Gagandeep asked me how many words I know. I haven't counted them, but I can add about 10 more to my fridge when I get home. Here are some from this book:
nigh on page 59
toreador on page 61
honorary on page 64
I can't wait to read your comments to me. I'll write back later today.
Bye for now,
Moosey-Moose

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cool i like that your on vacation.tomaroow i am going to my friends house.oh and i guess your whith Sleepy bear on vacation.guess what im bloging to Sleepy bear. well bye from zeena

Anonymous said...

I like your picture a lot.Was it fun there Ibet it was.I rilly like your sweter to.