Thursday, February 26, 2009

Moosey-Moosey Has More Pictures from Victoria, Canada

Hi Friends,

I have a few pictures that I want to share with you from my visit to Victoria, Canada.

This is the Victoria Clipper boat that we sailed on to get to Victoria. It is called a catamaran boat because of the way it is designed. Underneath it has two sides and then space in the middle. Maybe you can do some research on catamaran boats. It was a really smooth ride!


This is a picture of me at the harbor in Victoria. One day I want to have a boat of my own to sail in.

And one last picture from Victoria. This is me in front of The Empress Hotel in Victoria, Canada. Pretty cool, huh!
Well, it's snowing today here in Seattle. Maybe I'll get to go outside and play in it.
Bye for now,
Moosey-Moose







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey moosey moose,
i have bin to canada alot of times.i go there to meet my sister and all my other realitives that live there.well bye.

your friend,

gagandeep