Friday, July 3, 2009

Baby Birds Eating Lunch!

Hi!

Guess who came to my bird feeder for lunch today. Yup! Some baby birds!

This is one baby bird.

This is the first baby bird and his brother or sister.

This is momma bird feeding the baby bird! First the momma bird chews up some bird seed and then the baby bird opens his mouth and momma bird gives him the seeds she chewed up for him. That sounds super gross but that's how baby birds get their food.
I'm going back to watch the birds. I hope you're having a great day, too.
Bye for now,
Moosey-Moose


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey-Moose I went camping it was so fun i went whith my mom and dad and grandpa and grandma.I love going camping.I just got home July 5th i had a good 4th of July.Did you?well in case you are wondering who i am it's ZEENA!!!!!!!i am so happy to type to you.can you tell kathleen i said hi well bye Zeena