Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Let the Games Begin!

Hi Friends,

What was I thinking? Sleepy Bear has been bugging me to play SCRABBLE with him. So, I finally said yes, just so he would leave me alone. I was trying to plan my next adventure.

Anyway, we just started playing. Sleepy Bear went first. He made a word that used all his letters and he got double word points and he used the letter Z and that letter is worth 10 points all by itself!!!! All I could make is a two letter word worth 3 points. Then Sleepy Bear made another word worth 12 points. That word was ZEAL. I don't even know what that means.

Can you help me make another word?

I should have agreed to play DOMINOES again.

Oh, and guess what else? The loser has to do the winner's chores for a whole month!

I need your help.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you can use the word new well bye from zeena

Anonymous said...

hi sleapy bear i hope you are injoying your summer vacation!!!:)
sincerely alondra

Anonymous said...

i mean moosey moose!!!:(
sincerely alondra

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey-Moose.What are you doing?Are you haveing fun?How old are you?From:Lizbeth