Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Moosey-Moose Uses His Words

Hi Friends,

It has been a miserable experience playing SCRABBLE with Sleepy Bear. I was hoping to jump ahead with points when I challenged his word ARES because I was right. It's not a word! But then Sleepy Bear got all the really cool letters. I got stuck with the letter Q and a bunch of other useless letters. I don't like SCRABBLE.

And then, want to know what else happened? OK, I'll tell you. I LOST!! That is the most miserable thing to ever happen to me. Well, the second most miserable thing. The first thing was when I ordered a bunch of presents on the internet and I didn't ask for permission first. I'll never do that again.

So, now, I have to do ALL of Sleepy Bear's chores for a whole entire miserable month! And I really wanted to go on an adventure. I am not a happy camper today.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey-Moose.What are you doing today.Have you been haveing fun today?Do you like to raed?I like to raed.Do you have a sister?I have a littl sister.Do you have a brother?Well I dont have a brother.Sincerely:Lizbeth