Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Moosey-Moose Wants to Travel

Hi Friends,

I'm so bored! I have all kinds of free time on my hands. It's great not having chores to do but now I'm running out of things to do. So, I borrowed some travel books from Kathleen to get ideas of where I want to go.

So far I've looked at a book about Rome, Florence, Boston, and the San Juan Islands. They all sound fun and I think I would have a great adventure no matter where I go. Hmmm... do you have any suggestions?

By for now,

Moosey-Moose

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh i have one mexico i heard its cool. well bye zeena

Anonymous said...

hi moosey-moose it is me natalie i came back from california and my mom i having a baby i am 10 and i have a brother that is 8.


well i have to take care of my baby cousin :)


sincerely,

NATALIE☺☻♥♫☼‼

Anonymous said...

hey moosey moose it's inecio i just got back from california and in california my two cousin my grandparents my brother and i we all went to reno nevada and it was fun but now i have to go sincerely,
inecio ♣◘○◘♠♦