Friday, August 14, 2009

Moosey-Moose on the Portland Waterfront

Hi Friends,

Look at me!! This is me looking through a telescope. I put a quarter into the coin collector and then I got to see the city up close but far away at the same time.
This is bridge that splits in half and then both halves move up to let ships and boats go through. That's only for the really tall boats.

This is the waterway and some hotel buildings in the back.

The weather is a little bit cloudy but it's not cold at all. I'm having a great time! This is waaaay better than cleaning cat boxes and filling up bird feeders and sweeping floors at home. But remember, don't tell Sleepy Bear what I did!
Check back later for more pictures of my adventures in Portland.
Moosey-Moose


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are you right now?I would like to know tell me when you have the chance. bye