Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Moosey-Moose Eats Gelato!

Hi,

I finally made it out of Powell's Bookstore but only after I got lost a few more times. I found books about bugs, snakes, dinosaurs, plants, pasta, how to make buildings, music, and a whole bunch more stuff! I must have walked around for hours just trying to find my way out of the store. But finally, I found my way back to the center of Portland. By that time I was hungry.

This is me eating a huge scoop of Italian ice cream called gelato! It's better than any old regular ice cream. You should try some if you every have the chance. Yummmy!

Hey, have you heard from Sleepy Bear? Is he super mad at me for leaving town?

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi MooseyMoose is the icscrem is it good or bald are you doing good MooseyMoose

Anonymous said...

hi moosy moose how are you i gust finisht tiping to sleepy bear are you haveing fun today doing enything exsiting today

Anonymous said...

Dear moosey-Moose, hope you had a good summer. Well I did. I have ben lurning how to crochet. Ms.Huter helplt me. Well how has your bridfeedr. Well I hope it is doing good.Well send me back .