Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Moosey-Moose Answers His Mail

Hi Friends,

This is super cool! I have lots of mail to answer.

Someone asked me if I was scared when I went parasailing in Cabo last yer. Yeah, I was a little bit scared, but not enough to keep me from trying it. And I'm glad I did because I had a blast!

Grace said she's making a tag for my backpack. That's a good idea for me to label my stuff when I travel. I've been lucky so far because I haven't lost anything - yet.

Lizbeth asked me if I like to draw. I like to draw a little bit. I don't think I'm very good at it so I don't do it much.

Isau asked me what 52+52 is. It's 104! Did I get it right?

Sleepy Bear is trying to get me to read again. I tried it last year because I wanted to read a book to Kathleen for her Christmas present. But I haven't read since then. Reading is too hard so I don't do it much.

OK, well, I gotta go now. Thanks for the mail!

Moosey-Moose

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey Moose yes it is a hundred four. Moosey Moose when is you birthday and how old are you. I think your 7 years old are you


sincerly,


isau

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey-Moose.What are you doing?Are you haveing fun?Sincerely:Lizbeth

Anonymous said...

i used to have pet birds named steve jacky