Sunday, November 8, 2009

Moosey-Moose Gets Presents!

Wow! Looks like Santa came early this year! I'm getting all kinds of cool things from my readers.

I got letters! I got mittens! I got slippers! I got a pouch to put them all in! I got a scarf! I even got a backpack tag so if I loose my backpack on one of my adventures, someone will know who to return it to! How cool is that?

And everything fits perfectly. I think it's time for me to change out of my summer t-shirt and put on my winter sweater.
Thanks a whole bunch to Grace, Caleb, Vy, Brianna, Jahmara, and Liz.
I'm going to go show Sleepy Bear!
Bye,
Moosey-Moose

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi moosey moose do you have a rabbit or do you have a difforint kind of pet by GiSELLE

Anonymous said...

Hi,Sleepy-Bear How are you doing I hpoe your doing great! So i'm going to be doing math in about an hour and five min so i got to get ready! B) Sincerely, steven B)

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey-Moose.What are you doing today.When is your birthday?Do you have a sister or a bother?I have a sister but I do not have a bother I wish I had one but don't.Do you now how to read?sinerely:Lizbeth

Anonymous said...

Hi moosey moose how are you im fine how about you.Did you like the pressent that i sent to you last time MooseyMoose and i hope you like it all that all of my friends made you does it very did fit you MooseyMoose anyway i just wanna ask so now i think i must be going right now because im kind of busy im allways busy because of my mom so bye mooseymoose sincerely vy

Anonymous said...

did you bey that??? or you made it

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey-Moose the little pouch it was for Sleepybear can you give him that and tell hime that I made that for him thanks. From Caleb