Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Moosey-Moose Answers His Mail

Hi Friends,

This is cool! I got lots of mail. I think I even got more than Sleepy Bear! That must mean I'm super cool.

Well, my favorite holiday is Christmas because I get lots presents! Except last year I went shopping on the computer and, well, that didn't turn out so good for me. I got in trouble, too. Boy, I'm never going to do that again!

I don't know about NATE THE GREAT. I only know how to read a little. Sleepy Bear tried to get me to read last year but I'm not very good at it so I don't do it.

Grace, I looked at the website about frogs. Uhhhm, I don't think I really like frogs. Why do you like frogs? I don't have any pets. Well, except for the ones that Kathleen has. She has three cats. They are so annoying. They meow all the time and they scratch stuff and I think they have bad breath, too.

Debbie asked for a picture of Sleepy Bear and me. I don't have one but I'll ask Kathleen if she can take one of us. Sleepy Bear is shy so he might not want to do it. I'll let you know.

Well, I have a new present to open. It's a big box! I'll tell you all about it later.

Bye,

Moosey-Moose

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

so how this your dog doing good???

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey Moose,
I don't know WHY i like them.
I think you should try reading a book called MUDGIE AND MILLE its about a mouse who hides from a MOOSE!

-grace *****

Anonymous said...

hi there mooseymoose its me vy how are you im great how about you i just want to say hi so bye. P.S merry chrismas. sincerely vy

Anonymous said...

hi moosey moose how are you im good i hope you hava good christmas

Anonymous said...

Hi Moos-Moose