Monday, November 16, 2009

Moosey-Moose Visits His Relatives!

Hi Friends,

Guess what Kathleen and I did this weekend.


We got to visit my relatives! Yup, we got to see some reindeer. They were visiting Swanson's Nursery over the weekend and I got to get up close and say hello. The reindeer's hair is not as soft as mine but they have really cool colors. I want some bells like theirs, too.

This is me visiting another relative. He's eating lunch in the pen. Oh, do you notice my really cool boots? Thanks Jahmara for crocheting them for me. And thanks, Vy, for my scarf. I really needed them because it was super cold outside.
Oh, if you want to visit some reindeer nearby, you can also go to Reindeer Express. They have a website, too. It's www.reindeerexpress.org. And if you want to go to Swanson's nursery to visit my relatives look at their website to find out when they have to go back home. It's www.swansonsnursery.com.
Well, bye for now,
Moosey-Moose

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey Moose,
HELLO! heres a web site i persanally LOVE!

www.allaboutfrogs.org

I never knew reindeer were REAL!
well, now I know.

-Grace m.

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey-Moose.What have you been doing.Have you been haveing fun this weekend.I think you had fun too.Do you like snow?Sincerely:Lizbeth

Anonymous said...

DEAR MOOSEY MOOSE I WONDER IF YOU LIKE THE BOOK NATE THE GREAT . AND WONDER IF YOU LIKE RIDING HORSES DEBBIE

Anonymous said...

Wow i wish those where my relatives. those are also santa's relatives prity funny right santa relatives ummmm akword.......... well i hade a grate weekend, did you? do you like snow? what is your faverit haladay? my faverit haladay is chrismas becus you get presents and candy and most inportent is your with your famaly

sinseraly:
brianna