Thursday, January 7, 2010

Moosey-Moose Answers His Mail

Hi Friends,

Thanks to the person who told me to start reading easy books first then harder books. I'm going to go to the library today and maybe find something interesting. Hmmm, maybe a book about dinosaurs. I like dinosaurs and I've seen them at the Pacific Science Center. What do you think? Do you have some suggestions?

Oh, the person who gave me my dog was Isau. That was very thoughtful.

Well, I'm going to go now.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi moosey moose how are you today are you haveing fun opening your mail today it is exiting to check your mail becuse you dont know what it is going to be it is a mistery specking of mistery you should tell sleepy bear to read mistery books like nate the great i love the bookes nate the great it is so cool you should tell him if you want too tell him to read nate the great book one to the very last one they get harder every time the serys gets higher eny way if he dose not want to read nate the great then if you want to ask him if he wants to read a to z mistery books ther really gook im a student from mrs.hunters class and she has a to z mistery books and im reading one of there books in the mistery bin and im olmost finished with it is a scary a to z book its so scary eny way if you want to tell sleepy bear that if he wants to he can barrow one from mrs hunter from jeric.

Anonymous said...

Dear moosey-moose I like Dinosares
book to I only got 3 books




bye. from caleb