Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Moosey-Moose Travels to Someplace Warm and Sunny - Day 3

Hi Friends,

This is the best way to spend the day! I'm catching some sun with my friends Bear and Scaredy Pup. Oh, and of course Sleepy Bear. We were swimming all afternoon and now we're taking a siesta on the hammock. I learned that word, siesta, last year when I was in Cabo San Lucas.

As you can see, Sleepy Bear is having a hard time getting on the hammock. Must be all that whippy cream he eats!
OK, I decided to give him a paw to help him up.
It's almost time for us to go home. It sure was nice to have this sunny vacation in the middle of winter!
Bye for now,
Moose-Moose

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sup,Moosey-Moose where are you at thats warm and sunny? Itf you don't know ask Sleepy-Bear ok?

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey-Moose I hope you had a good day. Moosey-Moose can you tell Sleepy Bear to read The Magicin's Elephant we all ready read chapers 8,9,10,11,12,13,14 so I just wonted you to tell him.
Bye from Jahmara.

Anonymous said...

Sup,Moosey-Moose where are you at thats warm and sunny? If you don't know ask Sleepy-Bear ok? Blah balh blah yadda yadda yadda (yawn) I don't know what to say -_-... well byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee steven ;)

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey Moose how are you are you happy that you are back home with sleepy I think that sleepy bear will be happy that you are back home with him.What was the warm and sunny place like I think that it was really good well bye for now

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey-Moose.What have you been doing?