Monday, January 4, 2010

Moosey-Moose Answers His Mail

Hi Everyone!

I know, it's been a really long time since I blogged. I was bogged down with chores. Well, OK, not really. I was just busy. But I'm back and ready for an adventure. But first I'll answer some of your questions.

My all time favorite adventure was the time I went to Cabo San Lucas with Kathleen. I got to go snorkeling and sit on the beach, and eat lots of food. But best of all, I went parasailing! Yeah, you can read all about my adventure if you go all the way back to the very beginning of my blog. My trip to Cabo San Lucas was my first adventure and my first time blogging.

Grace, I've never been bitten by a spider but Kathleen has. She says spider bites hurt. Spiders leave me alone. I'm lucky!

Well, Sleepy Bear says he's going to start a new book for his book club. He's trying to get me to join. I'm not a very good reader yet. Hmmm... What do you think I should do?

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear moosey moose
try somthing easy and get more advanced.

Anonymous said...

Hi Moosey-Moose.What have you been doing?Have you been haveing fun?From:Lizbeth

Anonymous said...

Dear Moosey Moose are you haveing fun?Reading is easy you should try it if you need help reading you could ask sleepy bear if you need help reading bye