Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Moosey-Moose Returns Home

 

Hi Travel Buddies,

This is the hardest part about traveling and going on adventures. The going back home part. Don’t get me wrong. I love my home. But I have A LOT of fun traveling that I just want to keep on traveling.

Time to Hit the Road Home

 

I had a super great time at Cameo Heights Mansion. Everyone was really nice. I especially liked all the yummy food. And the pool. And my room. And the fruit cups. And the pastries.

Okay, there wasn’t anything I didn’t like! Don’t forget to tell your parents about coming out here, too. 

 

 

 

Well, the good thing about going home is I get to plan my next adventure. I also get to see my best friend, Sleepy Bear, and I get to watch my birds eat their bird seed. That reminds me. I have to remember to check their bird feeders as soon as I get home.

I hope you had fun traveling with me. Now you can help me decide where I should go next!

Your Travel Buddy,

Moosey-Moose

No comments: