Saturday, October 1, 2011

Moosey-Moose Visits Grape Juice Country–Day #4

 

Hi Travel Buddies,

This morning there were 26 different kinds of fruit in my fruit dish!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

Alan is super fast at slicing and making all the pieces fit in the dish. This is a fun way to start the day eating!

 

 

 

 

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Some of the grape juice factories have dogs that live on the property. This is Zeke. He’s a standard poodle. He was very friendly

Okay, a little too friendly for me! Kathleen had to help me get away.

 

 

 

 

Piper Gives Moosey-Moose Puppy Kisses

 

This is Piper. He was a shy. I was fine to sit by myself next to him. He only gave me a few puppy kisses.

 

 

 

 

 

Penny's Helper In the KitchenI made it back to Cameo Heights Mansion in time to help Penny, the chef, make caramel apples. I got to help stick the pecan nuts on the outside of the apple after she dipped them in caramel sauce.

After that she was going to dip the WHOLE thing in chocolate sauce! YUM times 2!

 

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

This is another dinner that Penny made for me. It’s shrimp and scallops and rice with veggies! YUM! YUM!

 

 

 

 

 

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I’ve learned to leave room for dessert, too. I thought I should help the apple harvest so I ordered the apple cobbler. Deanne made this from apples from her orchard. Guess what? It was YUM times 2 again!!

Well, tomorrow I have to travel back to Seattle. I’m going to miss all my new friends here at Cameo Heights Mansion and all my friends I made at the grape juice  factories. But I can always come back.

Bye for now,

Moosey-Moose

No comments: